Sunday, May 1, 2011

Nha Trang


Sunrise from Bao Dai's Villa's


Phil trying out a Vietnamese guitar 
The lady says if you play it to much I have to sell used 


You were a VC sniper?  


Mr. Luan wrote his name on my hand 


40 years ago enemies, today friends. 


Mr. Luan is the head judge?  I need to get to know him!!!! 


Tony!  Are you telling another joke?  It must be a good one 


Ya, it must be a good one!!!!!!


Don't scratch Phil!  I mean the pool ball. 


Eight ball in the corner pocket 


Eyes right!!! 


Whose leading?  Me or you? 


Rachel Welch?? 


Is this the USO show I missed 40 years ago? 


Can I play with you??

3 comments:

  1. This is Mary!!! Grandpa John!! you are soo lucky looks like youre having so much fun in Viet Nam.. Im jealous i want to visit so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a note to say 'awesome job' on the posting! Neil and I enjoying it very much. (This is Scott's siter-in-law, Diana) 'Thank you' for the day to day tour. Hope everyone is having fun! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jon this is Alycia Scott's daughter, I just want to tell you thank you for blogging all during your trip it has been so fun reading and looking at your pictures to see what you guys have been up to while on your adventures. I know that blogging can take a lot of time, so thanks again for taking the time to keep us all updated, I have loved it!!!!

    ReplyDelete